|DURATION||4 HOURS –8 KM – PM TOUR|
|WHEN||FRIDAY & SATURDAY ( SEP – MARCH)|
|START TIME||1500 HRS|
|STARTING POINT||AL ALAM PALCAE MUSCAT|
The old city of Muscat is separated from the rest of modern Muscat by coastal mountains. It is located along the Muttrah Corniche coastal road (entering via the Muscat Gate Museum) between Port Sultan Qaboos and Al Bustan Beach. The city is protected by a wall with round towers, built-in 1625, on the western and southern sides. The Gulf of Oman and the surrounding mountains form a natural boundary to the east and north. Until the mid-20th century, the gates were closed three hours after dusk. Anyone on the streets after this time had to carry a lantern with them.
You will be crossing below listed monuments:
- Al Alam Palace( #)
- Al Khor Mosque (#)
- Mirani Fort (16th Century). (#)
- Muscat Gate Museum (*)
- Frankincense Burner #)
- MattrahSouq (*)
# Photo stop, * Visit
Tour will conclude at MattrahSouq with light refreshment.
Later drop off in hotels on SIC basis.
Cost Per Person
- Pick up & drop off in 10 seats Van from hotels.
- Service of English Speaking Guide. (Subject to availability)
- Mineral water (2 Bottles per pax)
- Light refreshment at Mattrah souq (One sandwich & One medium assorted fresh juice or Coffee)
- Entrance Fee wherever applicable.
- minimum 4 pax & Maximum 10 pax
- Service Subject to availability & weather conditions.
Private tour can be also organized for less number of pax with supplement cost.
50% payment upon the confirmation.
50% payment 15 days prior to arrival.
If cancelled 21 days prior to the arrival, no cancellation charges apply.
If cancelled less than 21 days 100% of the total invoice will be applied as cancellation charge.